List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] don't know wether it works or not
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2003-07-24 12:06:15

On Wednesday 23 July 2003 21:53, RKTMB . M . A wrote:
> Hi , I just bougth a Zire , and try to Sync it with Kpilot.
> Well i write to you because i cannot .
> A have :
> Kpilot 4.3.8 for Kde 3.1

> Module                  Size  Used by    Not tainted
> usb-uhci               24236   0  (unused)
> usbcore                72384   1  [printer usb-uhci]

uvisor perhaps?

> the Palm is on /dev/tts/0
> which is symlinked by /dev/ttys0

Have you tried the troubleshooting page on the KPilot site? There's a whole
list of things to try - basically you need to make sure that pilot-xfer works
properly first.

> HotSyncing. Please press the HotSync button.

Have you configured KPilot to use /dev/tts/0 ?

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
     Key fingerprint = 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE