List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Where to get kresources/resourcefactory.h
From:       Hartmut Goebel <h.goebel () goebel-consult ! de>
Date:       2003-04-25 9:42:03

Hello Adian,

you wrote:

> Right now you really want KDE_3_1_BRANCH KPilot for normal KDE installations -
> but the tarballs from the KPilot homepage are probably smaller and easier to
> work with. Not much (nothing?) has changed in BRANCH since 4.3.9 came out.
> The current funky version of KPilot that will compile with a released version
> of KDE is

Hmm, it seams to be better if I describe what I want to do:

- test current capabilities of kroupware (korg., kabc, IMAP-Support)
- test kroupware-enabled kontact
- test syncronization with my palm.

Since the 3.1 release of kdepim does not meet my needs, I want to test a
more current version. Thatfore I do not care which version of kdelibs I
have to use -- as long as I can test the apps while running KDE 3.1.

I already have set up a seperate installation for kdeppim-kontact-0.2.1
to test kontact while my system is running KDE 3.1. So I do not care to
put new kdelibs into this seperate installation.

Will the kdelibs from HEAD work, even if the main-system is KDE 3.1?

Regards
Hartmut Goebel
--
| Hartmut Goebel             | strategisch-technische IT-Beratung |
| h.goebel@goebel-consult.de | www.goebel-consult.de              |