List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Where to get kresources/resourcefactory.h
From:       Hartmut Goebel <h.goebel () goebel-consult ! de>
Date:       2003-04-24 12:10:05

Hi,

I'm quite new into compiling kde/kdepim myself. Uff, it's hard stuff:
configure does not tell everything which is missing, etc. But step by
step I'm muddling along :-)

I'f pulled the current version from cvs, and try to compile it. But for
many subdirectories I get (eg.):

    abbrowser-conduit.cc:52:40: kresources/resourcefactory.h: No such
    file or directory

Where to get this include-file?

My "productive" environment ist KDE 3.1, I'm using Mandrake 9.1.
kdelibs-devel is installed. I tried using KDE 3.1.1, but then configure
says kdelibs are missing.

BTW: Where to submit patches? Just post them to this mailinglist?

Regards
Hartmut Goebel
--
| Hartmut Goebel             | strategisch-technische IT-Beratung |
| h.goebel@goebel-consult.de | www.goebel-consult.de              |