List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Re: discussion about messaging class in libkabc
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-04-21 19:45:32

On Monday 21 April 2003 21:23, Neil Stevens wrote:
> > I've removed the messaging class from libkabc again, because Cornelius
> > conviced me, that we should have a discussion first.
> > I would suggest the kaddressbook mailing list
> > (kaddressbook@mail.kde.org) to reduce traffic on kde-pim.

Ok, I subscribed to that list...

> I'm being pretty high-level here.  I hope Martijn doesn't mind that I leave
> to him explaining the lower-level ideas we've come up with over the months
> we've discussed this issue.

For now the high-level view probably suffices. When we have the requirements
sorted out we can start creating an API for it. By that time I can surely dig
up my old mails from my archive...

I'll think about it a bit more and send a mail with what I think is the first
thing to sort out tomorrow, I probably won't have time to do so today anymore
(if I do it will be past midnight). I'll send that mail to the kabc list and
not to kde-pim. Neil, do you need to be CC-ed there or are you subscribed
too?

--
Martijn