List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] birthdays, viewing multiple calendars in colors
From:       h032 () ied ! com
Date:       2003-04-10 21:46:59

 Hi,

   I have Mandrake 9.0 => Kde 3.0.3.  If I need to, I would upgrade to
Mandrake 9.1 => KDE 3.1.

   At the click / unclick of a mouse, I would like to see / unsee
birthdays.

   In general which application do I use to put in birthdays ? I've seen
KAddressbook, but that one doesn't seem to integrate with KOrganizer's
calendar.

   Also I would like to say (perhaps via a multi-selection):
 show such-and-such schedule(events) all at the same time on the screen in
different colors
 - so I can perhaps drill-down - by a click or mouse hovering

      show at the same time event types:

 "hockey practice" from calendar1 and
 "ballet" from  calendar2 and
 "all" from my current calendar

  so I can see what overlaps where. I.e. I would like to know that I
cannot schedule a dinner out for the whole family if my daugher has ballet
rehearsal that evening.

   So I need to see everybody's schedule in different color, so I can see
overlaps.

   Which application(s) would you recommend for such general (and
integrated) time, resource and contact management ?

    Thanks,

        John

--
-- Gospel of Jesus' kingdom = saving power of God for all who believe --
                 ## To some, nothing is impossible. ##