List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim]
From:       janpascal () jellep ! xs4all ! nl (Jan-Pascal van Best)
Date:       2003-04-09 9:49:46

(apologies if you've had this already: our mail server is having trouble)

Hi all,

Since this patch seems to have escaped attention last week,
I'm sending it again. I've had a number of reports of people
having trouble with timezone settings. If the timezone in
KOrganizer isn't set correctly, the Exchange plugin will
put downloaded events in the wrong places.

Noburo Sinohara noticed that his timezone in KOrganizer
was set to something unreadable and he sent me a patch
that fixes Unicode timezone name strings, which for him
has the effect of making the Exchange plugin work properly.

I applied the patch locally and it compiles and works fine for me.

Cornelius, can I apply this to HEAD? If that's OK, I'll also port the
patch to KDE_3_1_BRANCH.

Patch attached.

Cheers

Jan-Pascal