List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KOrganizer - Exchange Plugin error
From:       Corey Saltiel <corey () axcelerant ! com>
Date:       2003-01-10 20:27:52

On Friday 10 January 2003 12:58 am, Best, Jan-Pascal van wrote:
> > Is there a more approprate place to have posted this question?
>
> No, this place is fine - it's just that I sleep at night and that
> night in Europe is different from where you probably live...

  Heh - I never would have thought of that...

  <grin>

<snip>
> In rc5, an empty response
> from the server (no appointments in the given period of time) was
> regarded as an error.

  That was it - the error was just a red herring that threw me off.

  In the middle of compiling rc6 KOrg, I suddenly had the brilliant notion to
  first go ahead and try again - this time with an appointment actualy available
  in my calendar.

  VERY COOL!

> Hope this helps,

  Thanks a ton!