List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] karm: reengineering -> renaming stuff
From:       tomas pospisek <tpo2 () sourcepole ! ch>
Date:       2002-12-29 22:40:42

I'm renaming a whole bunch of things. The current naming of
files/classes/variables is wasting my braincycles because of it's
anti-intuitivenes. Please speak up. Unless someone has better ideas I'll
be comiting the changes tomorrow. I would like to hear Scott's opinion
very much though (that's why I Cc).

I'm renaming:

Everywhere (file-, class-, variable-, property names):
loging          ->      logging
idle            ->      idletimedetector
karm            ->      taskview

File Names:
adddlg          ->      addtaskdialog

Class Names:

Variable Names:
secsPerMinutes  ->      secsPerMinute

Additionaly I like Cornelius' coding conventions, so I'm linking them in
and will be chaning things acordingly.

*t