List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Palm Tungsten with Kpilot
From:       RevoaK <revoak () mosscat ! com>
Date:       2002-12-29 19:50:21

I was wondering if anyone has gotten a Palm Tungsten to work with
Kpilot?

I recently got one and am trying to convince it to work with my Mandrake
9.0 system.

At first nothing would happen when I hit the hotsync button, but
then I read about having to modify visor.h and visor.c and recompiling
to add support for the Tungsten.

I modified the files and recompiled my kernel, and now when I hit
the hotsync button my system seems to recognize the device (it puts
a kpilot icon on my desktop and also creates /dev/pilot), but unfortunately
Kpilot will not sync up with it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.