List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Re: [Kroupware] Partial merge of kroupware into HEAD
From:       Marc Mutz <mutz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-11-28 11:01:19

On Thursday 28 November 2002 10:03, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 11:33:41PM +0100, Marc Mutz wrote:
> > Hi!
>
> Hi Marc,
>
> > Also tomorrow, I will likely merge kroupware's KAddressBook into
> > HEAD. Changes are:
> > 1. new subdir resourceimap
>
> Is kdepim/kaddressbook the right place for it or would kdeaddons or
> kmail not be better?

KMail? No.
But if it can be extracted that way, kdeaddons sounds ok.
Can you it put it there?

> > 2. some apparent bugfixes in the other code.
> > I'd like to hear from kdepim people about (2) and about the merge
> > of kaddressbook in general. Specifically, I need permission from
> > someone to merge. The attached patch contains all changes made in
> > the kroupware_branch outside of the new subdir. [Please CC me]
>
> Why did you change the return type from save() from void to bool?
> I can't see code somewhere that use it.
<snip>

Don't know. Forget that return type change. I'll revert it. We can add
it again when someone remembers why it was made and starts using it ;-)

Marc

--
I am Bush of USA. You will be pacified. Resistance is futile.