List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] (no subject)
From:       Steve Boling <ajentx () cox ! net>
Date:       2002-11-17 20:48:29

Hi

I check the settings in Kpilot and it is set to /dev/ttyUSB1 using
USB-OLD My Spec are This Pentium-4 1500Mhz 256M of ram using RH8 kernel
2.4.18-14. I  am trying to sync a Handspring Visor via its usb native
Cradle. My Software im trying to use is kpilot 4.3.3 and pilot-link is
0.11.3

Thanks

--
Steve Boling <ajentx@cox.net>