List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Dev: How to create new entries in the StdAddressbook?
From:       Bert Speckels <ernie () pmnet ! uni-oldenburg ! de>
Date:       2002-11-05 18:58:18

Hi

I'm trying to use libkabc and I can't find any information about how to
create a new adressee entry, save that into the StdAddressBook and then
call the AddressBook editor with that entry.

The following source won't work cause the UID changes in between :-(

addrBook = KABC::StdAddressBook::self();

Addressee addr;
addrBook->insertAddressee(addr);
addrBook->save();
KRun::runCommand("kaddressbook --editor-only --uid "+ addr->uid() );

Any hints?

Greetings
Bert.

P.S. I posted this question into the kde-pim newsgroup which is "connected"
with this mailinglist, but I think that didn't work. So forgive me, if I am
wrong and you received this mail twice (I didn't get an answer, yet).