List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Timezone problem with KO
From:       Matthias Kalle Dalheimer <kalle () klaralvdalens-datakonsult ! se>
Date:       2002-10-27 8:28:30

Hi,

when would run into a timezone problem with KOrganizer if not this weekend :-)

The following happened: I scheduled a meeting yesterday (Saturday, still
daylight-savings time) for today (Sunday, no daylight-savings time any
longer). Since yesterday, the applicable timezone was CEST (UTC+2),
KOrganizer used this for the meeting as well, even though that one should
have been recorded as CET (UTC+1).

KOrganizer isn't the only piece of software that has this problem, KMail has
it as well. So my question is: Is anybody already working on this? Any ideas
what to do about this? I have an idea how to change it for Kroupware in
particular, but would rather have a solution that works in a standalone
KOrganizer as well.

Kalle

--
Matthias Kalle Dalheimer