List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KABC Addresses
From:       Jost Schenck <jost.schenck () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-09-30 17:28:23

Hi,

okay, I'll do it like you proposed. Remaining question:

Quoting Tobias from the last time this topic was discussed:
> Oh, one remaining problem. In KABC::Address is no name stored, so maybe we
> should change the method:
>        QString KABC::Address::formattedAddress( const QString &realName );

Has this situation changed or should we really do it like this? As an Address
object always (I think) corresponds to only one Addressee, isn't it possible
to store a pointer to its addressee? I'd really like to avoid the above
method. (however, we can still change this later, I'll just do it like this
for now)

> ATM there is no country name <-> country iso code conversation tool
> available in kdelibs and the KCountryCombo seemed not to implement it as
> well. Either we write our one stuff (I don't like this idea) or we extend
> KLocale => everybody can prefer from that change.

Yes, that would be better.

-Jost.