List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] libkabc API problems
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2002-09-29 10:24:36

On Sunday 29 September 2002 03:23, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> - AddressBook::saveAll() undermines the locking concept. I would like to
> remove this function. It's the responsibility of the application to
> ensure that all resources are saved.
>
> I don't know what these changes would break, so could people using these
> functions please comment, if the changes would cause problems?

eggs.ebn.kun.nl$egrep 'saveAll|resourceAddress|distributionList|lastAddress' *
abbrowser-conduit.cc:   return (aBook) && (aBook->saveAll());

OK, so there's one instance of it in KPilot. Unfortunately it's also not my
code, so I'm going to need a little help fixing it. aBook is created as:

	aBook=KABC::StdAddressBook::self();

so what resources am I using then?

--
http://freebsd.kde.org/