List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] timestamps
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2002-09-28 15:43:01

On Saturday 28 September 2002 16:06, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 10:01:08PM +0200, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 04:27:18AM +0200, Anders Lund wrote:
> > We could change the code in the way you mentioned (I've it already on
> > my hard disc), but then we need some changes in KAddressBook and maybe
> > some other apps, because the apps has to take care if a Addressee has
> > changed or not.
> > If there are no objections I'll commit the attached patch during
> > the next days.
>
> Hmm, maybe I shouldn't commit this stuff before the release, otherwise
> the kpilot stuff won't work without changes in it and I can't force the
> author to do so...
> So it will be commited for 3.2.

Well, no, you can't force anyone to do so, but you _can_ do patches where
needed. I haven't followed this thread at all, so maybe you can post an
executive summary of what needs to be done and what API changes are expected?
I mean, you're going to have to do that _anyway_ for all the 3rd-party
applications developers who are suddenly faced with a broken interface.

--
http://freebsd.kde.org/