List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Addressbook mailing list?
From:       Klaus Staerk <klaus.staerk () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-09-18 15:33:38

Hi,

On Wednesday 18 September 2002 17:18, Mirko Boehm wrote:
> I personally do not like the idea, because it is hard enough to find a
> critical mass of people who are interested to listen anyways. If we need to
> divide between user and developer discussions  in kde-pim, then a
> kde-pim-devel list might make sense. But a list for just one application
> will effectively prevent useful integration between the PIM apps IHMO.

Please keep kde-pim as devel-list. There are already lists for KDE users - and
they dont's care if their posting is about PIM, Office, KDE installation or
whatever - so a separate PIM user list doesn't make sense ...

Regards,

Klaus

--
    |   klaus staerk   |   klaus.staerk@gmx.net   |   staerk@kde.org   |