List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] calendar week?
From:       Martin Thierer <thierer () web ! de>
Date:       2002-08-28 19:30:52

On Tuesday 27 August 2002 23:50, Thorsten Schnebeck wrote:

[...]

> Oho, I think I found a bug using a wheel mouse over the
> calenar week list. There are strange jumps when month is
> changing:
> Scroll from KW 38 to 41 then back to 40 and you are at 35??

It has nothing to do with the wheel mouse, you can also reproduce
it by using the "Go Forward" and "Go Backward" buttons in the
toolbar.

It seems to me, that this bug was introduced by a change to
"KODayMatrix::updateView(QDate)" lately. As I don't understand
what should have been fixed by this patch in the first place,
I'm not sure what to do about it.

Bye,

Martin