List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] kpilot and pilot-link 0.11?
From:       Scott Chapman <scott_list () mischko ! com>
Date:       2002-07-16 20:20:37

How do I get kpilot and pilot-link to work together?
I have a PalmVx, Targus USB cable, Thinkpad 600X and RedHat 7.3.
I installed pilot-link 0.11 and am able to user pilot-xfer to back up the palm
now using the USB connection.

KPilot doesn't seem to be able to sync or backup the database. It just sits
there after I hit the synch or backup buttons and then the synch button on
the Targus cable.

I noticed an error finding libpisock.so.4 so I symlinked libpisock.so.6 to it
but I don't know if that's all that needs to be done.

Can anyone help me get this going?

TIA,
Scott