List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KDE PIM Wrapper
From:       Bryan Brunton <bryanbrun () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-06-06 21:09:13

I will eventually add support for KDE-PIM parts into Advance, which is my QT based Outlook clone.

http://advance.sourceforge.net

Its already a quite functional application that supports contacts, tasks and notes.

Advance is a multi-user application.  That's the key piece that I don't see kde-pim supporting in
the future if kde-pim wants to move beyond a simple 1 or 2 user application.  There needs to be
integrated infrastructure for sophistically controlling access rights to resources.

>> Has there been any thought to build a wrapper that encompasses all of
the
parts of the KDE-PIM group, something more like Evolution,Outlook or
Aethera?