List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Addressbook conduit for KPilot?
From:       Mike Pilone <mpilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2002-05-21 13:30:10

Yes. Unfortunately we made the executive decision to move forward with
kaddressbook at the expense of kpilot. The major problem is that
kaddressbook no longer compiles against ContactEntry, which is what the
conduit used to marshal the contacts. I read through the conduit and I
don't think it would too difficult to port to kabc. Whoever wrote it
(Greg?) did a good job of breaking up the functionality so only a few
methods need to be completely rewritten.

As far as I know no one has actually started coding.

-mike

--
Mike Pilone <mpilone@slac.com>        http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/
GPG Fingerprint = 856C 8B36 ECF7 9156 4611  7C6B C265 05C4 162F C3B5

See http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/mpilone_pub_key.gpg for full key.
See http://www.gnupg.org for GPG information.