List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Distibution List Editor
From:       Mike Pilone <mpilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2002-05-16 13:08:17

Ok,

I didn't get any feedback on the patch so I assumed no one had a problem
with it. We can rollback to the old one if it is preferred.

Sorry for the troubles,
-mike

--
Mike Pilone <mpilone@slac.com>        http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/
GPG Fingerprint = 856C 8B36 ECF7 9156 4611  7C6B C265 05C4 162F C3B5

See http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/mpilone_pub_key.gpg for full key.
See http://www.gnupg.org for GPG information.