List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] compile error in syncStack.cc
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2002-01-31 21:04:19

On Thursday 31 January 2002 14:20, Mark Hollomon wrote:
> On Thursday 31 January 2002 07:10, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > Good catch. Are you applying these patches to CVS or should I? I have to
> > admit that I don't catch this kind of things at all since I develop under
> > KDE 2.2.2, KDE3 being as stable as a one-legged wombat on a snowboard.
>
> Well now, there's a mental image to keep you amused for a while.
>
> I haven't applied them, but I will.

Thanks for the fixes. I've gone through the code and removed references to
the broken listStrList function instead of working around it.

As for kdWarning() using fname instead of k_funcinfo, that was in the TODO
list (job #2). And I guess it's done now, since

bash-2.05$ grep -r fname . | grep -v DEBUG | grep -v Binary

tuns up only lines with kdDebug() in them, and stuff from versit (which
should be removed). The remaining kdDebug() stuff should be properly wrapped
with #ifdef DEBUG and switched to DEBUGCONDUIT in popmail-conduit.cc.