List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] kpilot GUI - View menu ./. icons
From:       Martin Junius <mj () m-j-s ! net>
Date:       2002-01-29 20:35:34

Dear all:

The new kpilot GUI offers both my old "View" menu and the icons from
the KJanusWidget to select the currently displayed component. With the
new GUI, the "View" menu is kinda superfluous.

Shall we keep the "View" menu? What do you think?

If yes, the code for the "View" actions need some rework, currently
the ticks in the "View" menu are not in sync with the icons if you use
the icons to select the component.

Martin