List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] kab -> kabc
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2002-01-24 20:54:16

On Thursday January 24, 2002 12:50, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> I wouldn't mind to add support for whatever you need so that it can be
> used for updating the addressbook as well though. Just let me know what
> is missing.

remove the requirement that the files processed be config files.
Currently kconf_update's pre and post processing of the scripts seems to
require that the processed files be KConfig files.

A rawscript= alternate option (better names welcome) that pipes the source
to the destination without any additional processing would solve this.

thanks for the great tool by the way,

--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com

Don't think of a bug as a problem.  Think of it as a call to action.