List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Nothing happens while synching
From:       Nils Weisensee <Nils.Weisensee () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-01-24 7:33:37

Hi Adriaan and the others,

At 17:18 23.01.2002 +0100, you wrote:
> > Kpilot and KOganizer and KMail semm to be installed properly.
> > I used the RPM-Packet from the Suse-LinuKS-Site. Suse 7.3 is runnning on my \
> > machine.
>
> Please read the message from Chris Abiad -- KPilot 4.2.3 is a little
> dodgy.

I couldnt finde the message in the archive.
If the version thats available on the suse-servers  is buggy, wich version should I \
use with Suse 7.3 / KDE 2.2?

Could somebody give me an URL or send me a working version for my system?
Because I am a beginner, a RPM-package would be helpful :-)

thx in advance,
NilS