List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] kdepim-pilot-20020122
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2002-01-23 10:27:45

* RE Martin's mails:

1) The patch to popmail-conduit.cc has been applied.
2) Danimo fixed the link() thing.
3) KProgress::setValue has been added and removed and whatnoit \several
times. I've added #ifdef KDE2 around it to keep everyone happy.

* RE George:

We need a backtrace or at least the debugging output of KPilot to find out
what's going on here. I haven't tested on anything other than FreeBSD
lately, but I'd expect KPilot to behave reasonably on other platforms as
well.

Oh, wait. I've been using kpilotTest so much I sometimes forget there's a
daemon that's supposed to do things. Hm.

* RE wharfrat:

find / -name libvcalconduit*

And we need a debug output.

* EVERYBODY

Martin's RPMs are rpms from A DEVELOPMENT SNAPSHOT. I hate to shout, but
there's no sense in expecting this thing to work like an actual release of
KPilot. It's an experiment, and Martin has kindly offered to provide RPMs
of KPilot once we get back on track (there used to be a KPilot release
every few months, rain or shine, with the latest bugfixes. I'd like that
back.).