List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Qt version problem
From:       Simon Richards <s.richards () physics ! org>
Date:       2002-01-16 12:21:30

find finds the following:

   /usr/lib/qt/lib/libqt.so
   /usr/lib/qt-2.3.0/lib/libqt.so
   /usr/lib/libqt.so

and /usr/lib/qt2 is a symbolic link to /usr/lib/qt-2.3.0

'nm /usr/lib/qt2/lib/libqt.so | grep shared_null' returns:

    00483ea4 D _7QString.shared_null

I have upgraded to gcc-3.0.1 recently, but I have just
tried aliasing gcc back to gcc-2.95.3 but still get the
same problem.

I can't think of anything else I would have built recently
using Qt, so I don't know if the problem is limited to
kdepim. Is there a binary distribution of kdepim for SuSE
by any chance?

--
Simon Richards
http://freespace.virgin.net/sd.richards