List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KPilot versions &c
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2002-01-02 9:22:15

Ahoj Martin & HNY to all,

On 1 Jan 2002, Martin Junius wrote:
> Adriaan de Groot <adridg@cs.kun.nl> writes:
> > All the parts of KPilot in HEAD now function just as well as the
> > KDE_2_2_BRANCH version does -- that is to say, the todo conduit is weird,
> [...]
>
> The current CVS HEAD doesnīt compile with KDE 2.2.2:
> - The current vcalconduit seems to require libkcal (which I left out
> of my previous CVS snapshot)

Yes, it does. But 2.2.2 *has* a libkcal (since it's used by KOrganizer); I
didn't include a config check because, um, hmm .. now libkcal needs to be
*installed* before you can compile KPilot. That's a problem, I think.
Perhaps I should refer to the libtool .la instead.

Anyway, the vcalconduit requires libkcal.

> - libkcal/calendar.h includes qptrlist.h which isnīt there with Qt 2.3

If a checkout of the KDE_2_2_BRANCH tag of kdepim shows you a qptrlist.h,
then a patch has gone into the wrong branch. In KDE 2.2.x, it must be
qlist.h. So we can revert that, cq. fix it up again.