List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] glossary
From:       Klaus Staerk <klaus.staerk () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-12-31 11:20:56

Hi Adriaan, Hi Andre,

On Sunday, 30. December 2001 22:50, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> conduit (a software component that ensures that the data in a PDA (pilot)
> is consistent with the particular KDE desktop application), hotsync (a
> process in which all the data in the pilot is backed-up to the desktop
> machine and conduits synchronize some or all of the pilot's data), pilot
> (which i use in the general sense of Palm (tm)  Platform Compatible
> omputing Device, at this moment including Palm Pilots, Palm Pilot
> Professionals, Palm III series, Palm V series, Handspring Visors and Sony
> Clies)

Thank you for your contributions ! They are already added to the glossary.

Meanwhile, our glossary has a new feature: you can add a description for a
new entry while proposig this new entry.

> > PS: There's also a mail form you can fill out in order to propose a word
> > that should be added to the glossary. At the moment, this mail will be
> > sent to my mail account. If the list members think that it should be
> > posted to the kdepim mailing list, please let me know.
>
> Well, if you can invent the terms when they're asked for and refer any
> unknowns to the list, I don't think we all need to deal with them words.
> Besides, you'll get conflicting definitions :)

Okay, I'll keep it flooding just my own private mailbox ;-)

Regards,

Klaus

--
    |   klaus staerk   |   klaus.staerk@gmx.net   |   staerk@kde.org   |