List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Installing app-specific .h files
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2001-12-27 15:56:30

For the purpose of encouraging third-party development of KPilot conduits,
I'd like to install the .h files that declare KPilot's plugin interface,
conduit interface, and support routines somewhere into $KDEDIR/include.
For the sake of neatness, I'd put them into a subdir kpilot/, so as not to
confuse KPilot's plugin.h with anyone else's.

Anyway, questions:

1) Is that OK by whomever controls what goes into $KDEDIR/include? Any
reason not to do this?

2) Is this a sensible bit of Makefile.am to do the job?

oldincludedir = $(includedir)/kpilot
oldinclude_HEADERS = kpilotlink.h uiDialog.h plugin.h syncAction.h \
        pilotRecord.h pilotDatabase.h \
        pilotLocalDatabase.h pilotSerialDatabase.h