List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Yet another odd-job for KPilot
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2001-12-27 16:22:00

I'm pretty sure that some people have disappeared from the Credits in the
help boxes in the conduits. If you've contributed, please drop me a
private note and I'll work you back into the credits (for example, David
gets credit on most of the .ui files, Philipp Hullmann has contributed a
bunch of patches, as has Nick P) -- or send a patch to the -factory.cc
file of the relevant conduit. I'll check the ChangeLog too, but in the
meantime you know better than me who did what.