List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Attendees
From:       Mark Westcott <mark () houseoffish ! org>
Date:       2001-12-21 10:39:58

After some thought I have decided to redo my 'Contact Pinning' feature using
Attendees (which is turning out to be a lot easier).

What I'd like to do, is store the UID of the attendee along with their
name/email address.  This is much better than doing a findByName lookup to
find them from their name as there could be two or more contacts with the
same name.

Is there room in the iCAL specifications to store extra data along with the
attendee? If so, whats the field name?

Many thanks,

Mark