List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] KPilot
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2001-12-14 14:45:35

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, David Bishop wrote:
> Just wanted to point out that he said he was using Suse 7.3, not debian :-)

And a quote from IRC:

<Geyz> [ade]: Have you gone mad? >:)

so I guess I'm batting a perfect no-hitter here. Or somesuch baseball
metaphor. I think it's time to write a form-letter reply to KPilot
questions:

	KPilot is broken. Go away. Don't bother me till 4.3.0 comes out.

That said, it's gotten a little less broken in HEAD because all the
conduits now have a (semi) working config dialog; just make install from a
fresh update and it'll install libwhateverconduit for all six existing
conduits, and you can configure them with

	./kdepim/kpilot/kpilot/kpilotTest -c

(or some such path). Danimo said he was looking into some .ui improvements
for the dialogs, so I went and actually made sure that you could view said
.uis.

[Note: the mail conduit still needs a .ui]
[Note: none of the conduits saves or reads its configuration, it just
shows the dialog. Nor do they sync.]