List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Errors when running conduit
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2001-12-13 21:29:46

Hoi Freek,

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Freek wrote:
> When I perform a sync operation I get into trouble in the phase "DatebookDB:
> Running conduit"
>
> After some while, a timeout occures and I get the messages
>
> "Cannot open database"
>
> and
>
> "Cannot find database %quot;DatebookDB&quot;"
>
> Does anyone have any idea whats going wrong here?
>
> Running kpilot v4.2.3 on KDE 2.2.2 on Debian Sid.

This indicates that KPilot is now working better than it was yesterday :)
Actually, I've been getting heaps of Debian bug reports the past few days.
What's up with that distro?

Anyway, try running kpilot with debugging turned on:

1) exit the daemon (rmbn on its tray icon)
2) start the daemon from a konsole with

	kpilotDaemon --debug 1023

you should get gobs of debugging output now, which may help you find the
problem.

Unfortunately, KPilot 4.2.3 is, well, deprecated even though there's no
newer version. I'm workin' on it.