List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Minimum requirements to make a QT app into a KDE app?
From:       Mark Westcott <mark () houseoffish ! org>
Date:       2001-11-07 20:39:49

> Adding a new field to the KOrganizer todo dialog would take how long?

Not long at all.  Longer than seconds, but for a simple text field, less than
half an hour if you know (roughly) what you are doing

>(4) and finally, fill the KDE-side demand for an integrated Outlook/Evolution
>solution.

>IMO, I don't see KDEPIM ever fulfilling #4.  But then again, that might not
>be its goal.

What is it particularly that you do not see KDEPIM as fufilling? I am
currently working on implementing a 'follow up' type system in KDEPIM (which
allows a contact to be linked ('pinned') to an event or a todo.  Hopefully in
the near future there will be a similar capability for emails (and the
ability to do New->ToDo pinned to contact in KAddressbook)0

Mark