List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Korganizer snych problem
From:       wharfrat <wharfrat951 () home ! com>
Date:       2001-10-13 17:40:15

I've got a problem synching Korganizer with KPilot. I recently upgarded
to KDE 2.2.1 on my RH 7.1 box. KOrganizer is 2.2, KPilot is 4.2.3. The
problem is that the calendar will only snych new items. Since I just
updated, I need to do a full synch to recreate my calendar in
Korganizer, but only items that I've put in my palm recently are
actually snyched, the stuff that's been there doesn't snych to the
calendar. So after I do a snych, I have none of my older scheduled
items, only those things that have been added in the last few days. And
those things are read only. Also, the todo conduit seems to work fine.
Any ideas for a solution?
Thanks