List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Little re-write of ical2vcal
From:       Preston Brown <pbrown () brown-house ! net>
Date:       2001-10-13 14:30:57

On Friday 12 October 2001 11:46 pm, Mike Heins wrote:

> I don't know whether work has gone on with this program, but I had some
> needs, found it in KDE 2.x, and re-wrote it a bit. Of course I am
> offering the mods back to the project.

Ah, Mike, so you finally took my little turd and improved it.  This is when
Open Source really does show how well things can work.

I haven't done any real programming on KOrganizer in about a year and a half,
when I handed it over to Cornelius, and look how well it is doing.

--
  Preston Brown
  pbrown@brown-house.net