List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] New Address Book API
From:       Mirko Boehm <mirko.boehm () home ! com>
Date:       2001-09-30 18:18:20

Cornelius Schumacher wrote:

> As some of you might already have noticed, there is a new addressbook
> API in CVS (kdepim/kabc). It currently only supports a subset of the
> required fields, but it should be complete enough to give a good idea,
> how the complete API would look like.
I know Isaid I will do some work in this area, but being in the military
there is right now absolutely no time for serious development. I will
try to have a look at what is in it and add my comments.

In case somebody tries to reach me with private mail, please be a little
patient to get a reply...

CU,

--Mirko.
--