List:       kde-perl
Subject:    [Kde-perl] bless Qt::?
From:       Tobias =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gl=E4=DFer?= <tobi.web () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-09-24 18:10:11

Hello,

I'm searching for a way to convert for example a Qt::Widget object
of which I know that it in reality points to a Qt::IconView object,
so that the methods of Qt::IconView can be used on it.

I already tried my luck with bless(), but I hadn't much luck up until
now.
Please send any responds through CC to me, because I'm not subscribed to
this list yet.

Thanks in advance.

Greetz...

Tobias Gläßer