List:       kde-perl
Subject:    [Kde-perl] Announcement: Multimedia slideshow written in PerlQt
From:       Troy Will <troydwill () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-09-11 2:08:23

I wrote a small PerlQt application which plays a
multimedia tutorial. The tutorial is simply a set of
slightly marked up .png snapshots of my desktop during
running pqt-designer, along with .ogg files of me
describing the action to take. It's really a beta
software, but it does show one way to glue together
different applications with QProcess, and I haven't
seen any PerlQt applications do that before.

You can download the application and .png and .ogg
files in a tarball at

http://grantlinux.com/pqttutorial.tar

Just untar it, cd into the directory and run main.pl

In order to hear the audio you need to have ogg123
installed.

Troy