List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Review Request 117450: Add Milou to the default panel layout
From:       Marco Martin <notmart () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-04-28 9:27:58

On Monday 28 April 2014, Sebastian K=FCgler wrote:

> Can you show a screenshot? It should show the short hostname and the dist=
ro
> name. Perhaps a bug?
> =

> > Plus, I'm sure we can find better places for branding than the place
> > where the  filter bar used to be.
> =

> Well, it's still less elements in the UI, that's a win in my books.

wouldn't be separing the menu and milou more elements in the ui then?

anyways, if the consensus is that they are two things functionally differen=
t =

enough, i have then no objections in adding milou in the panel by default a=
nd =

should be done soon

> > > - kmail's move to folder
> > =

> > Sorry, I don't know what you mean by "move to folder". Could you please
> > elaborate?
> =

> Hit m on an email in kmail, it will pop up a folder selection dialog. Then
> just type a substring of one folder name.

wow, very useful, but in almost 10 years of use, never noticed this thing =

exists :p

Cheers, =

Marco Martin