List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Projects adding dependencies without clear indication of requirements
From:       Ben Cooksley <bcooksley () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-10-22 4:18:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

It seems that plasma-framework (a dependency of kde-workspace master) has
now added a dependency on kactivities. However kactivities itself depends
on nepomuk-core and soprano - and there is no frameworks / Qt 5 branch for
either of those.

How do we proceed here?

I'd appreciate it if more notice was given of these changes - and time was
given for the CI system to be prepared in advance of the changes going in.

Regards,
Ben