List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Reason for rejection of proposal to work upon plasma-mediacenter in GSOC'13
From:       Saurabh Jain <saurabhskj () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2013-05-29 17:59:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I, Saurabh Jain, had submitted the proposal to work upon the project - Improvements \
and Enhancements for plasma-mediacenter in google summer of code'13 program but it \
was rejected. I could not figure out the reason why it was rejected since I had \
really put in a lot of hard work in order to work on this project and in the process, \
I did successfully submit quite a few patches which were referred to me as the \
difficult ones to start with as a beginner. There were also quite a lot of other \
ideas/solutions which I did not mention in my proposal but discussed thoroughly with \
mentors - Shantanu and Sinny.  Also, I mentioned a link in my proposal which directs \
you to the image in which I have created the mock up for this project. I hope \
everyone went through it.  I am very disappointed at my rejection and I kindly \
request all the mentors to state the reason for the same so that I can come to know \
where was my proposal lagging behind? Did I miss something to write in it?  I would \
be highly obliged if you can share your views about my proposal so that I can learn \
something new out of it and bring improvements to my proposals for any future \
projects.

--
Regards,
Saurabh Jain