List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Plasma Workspaces 2 Status & Todo
From:       Sebastian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-05-02 1:53:27

Hi all,

I've gone over the notes from Tokamak 6 once again and extracted tasks from =

them. As our ideas about Plasma Workspaces 2 take shape, I found it also a =

good idea to have one more overarching status overview to keep track of the =

work needed on The Road To Plasma Workspaces 2. It's not =FCbercomplete yet=
, but =

scary enough already:

http://community.kde.org/Plasma/PW2Todo

If you find pieces I forgot, or which need clarification -- it's a wiki. :)

Cheers,
-- =

sebas