List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Hiding the cashew
From:       Ionut Colceriu <contact () ghinda ! net>
Date:       2012-06-29 20:57:59

Hey!

I'm looking for a way to consistently hide the cashew, or at least
place it behide a panel.
I've tried the py-cashew plasmoid, but it only hides the cashew for
the desktop it's placed on.

I've managed to hide it behind a panel, but, again, when creating a
new activity, the cashew is in the default topright position.

I've also managed to automaticly add the py-cashew plasmoid to a new
activity, based on an activity template, but the org.kde.activities
does not allow the creation of new activities based on a template, so
that didn't work out. I also found out that the "new activity"
behaviour can't be set to use a template by default.

Is there a way to set the default coords for the cashew placement, on
new activities, without an activity template?

Thanks!