List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    libtaskmanager only providing me with 1 element?
From:       Shaun Reich <shaun.reich () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2012-02-11 4:24:40

i'm trying to port the tasks applet to QML, and i've got the qml part
"working", with it being a C++ applet embedding the applet in a
declarative view, kudos to notmart for help with that.

issue is i get a rowcount of 1 and a column count of 0. So there's 1 item. wtf?

here's the code:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kde-workspace/repository/entry/plasma/desktop/applets/tasks/tasks.cpp?rev=plasma%2Fsreich%2Ftasks-qml#L58

i presume that aseigo will be most inclined to help me, since he wrote
the code. I'm sure i'm doing something stupid.

i'm only interested in init() and where columncount and rowcount are
not anything i want. i

--
Shaun Reich,
KDE Software Developer (kde.org)