List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: QML widget for the Skrooge plasma dashboard
From:       Guillaume DE BURE <guillaume.debure () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-12-05 17:09:10

Le lundi 5 d=E9cembre 2011 11:25:56 Viranch Mehta a =E9crit :
> Hi,
> =

> On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 12:50 AM, Guillaume DE BURE <
> guillaume.debure@gmail.com> wrote:
> =

> > file:///.../main.qml:36: Unable to assign [undefined] to QString text
> >
> > That would indicate that there is no source connected, right ? So what =
did
> > do wrong ?
> >
> =

> The DataSource has no property called "count". Hence [undefined]. You can
> have a look at the API here:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Plasma/QML/API#DataSource
Ah yes, thanks, messed up with the dataModel property... I read again this =

page, so I hope I'm not making other obvious mistakes !

> =

> Also, since you've already declared connectedSources in the DataSource, y=
ou
> don't need to redo it inside Component.onCompleted ;)
Yes, that was duplicated as a desperate attempt at getting some data from t=
he =

dataengine :)

I think I am now connected to my dataengine, let's see if I can manage to l=
oop =

through its data ;)

> =

> Cheers,