List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Panel autohide functionality override
From:       Nicholas Loomans <loomy_man () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-24 22:30:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am trying to find out where KDE sets the behaviour of a panel(/containment) when it \
has to autohide.

My hope is to extend the containment class to allow for instead of completely hiding \
the panel it shows one row, and when the mouse is moved to the edge (or a button \
pushed, maybe) it pops the rest of it up.

My goal is to implement a Cairoshell-like programs menu:

Cairoshell concept art

Or how would I do this with a button on the containment? All I want right now is a \
panel that can switch between single row to a bigger multiple row size.

Nicholas Loomans
204 Ascot Place

Te Awamutu

3800

Looking for a place to manage all your online stuff? Download the new Windows Live
http://download.live.com