List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    PlasMate Proposal - an editor for Plasmoids, DataEngines and Themes
From:       Diego Casella <polentino911 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-30 21:54:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,
my name is Diego Casella, I'm a 23 years old student, and I'm taking part in
the current Google Summer of Code.
I want to create the PlasMate application, and below I linked the full
proposal, so you can have a look and give me some
advices in order to make it better and matching your needs !!
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/user/diego_casella/plasmate

Best regards,

Diego.